windows 7 starter permissions problems

Reaction score
has anyone else had problems trying to give permission to administrator to change wallpaper jpg. It keeps asking for trustedinstaller and when i go to properties/security of the jpg, it doesnt give me the option to allow administrator full access

Reaction score
has anyone else had problems trying to give permission to administrator to change wallpaper jpg. It keeps asking for trustedinstaller and when i go to properties/security of the jpg, it doesnt give me the option to allow administrator full access
Hi, I have never been on this forum before but I saw your post on twitter and since two weeks ago I solved a similar problem I thought I would chime in to give you a pointer. Anyway, I used this Administrator Account Unlocker and it solved all my problems. I now have complete access to my computer just as I used to in XP.

HTH,
Jenny

Reaction score
Ive but my uac onto the bottom setting cause it kept
Asking for permission for everything. Its still asking for permission even though i turned it off. No matter what i do it asks for admin rights to do it.

Reaction score
Have you rebooted since changing the UAC slider to the bottom?
The changes will not take effect till after a reboot.

Reaction score
Yes restarted several times cause windows is always downloading updates even though i turned it off and dont even have a net connection. But thats in a diff post. Ive only had my pc a week and had nothing but trouble with windows 7. Im going back to windows 2000 its the best ive used so far. Had that for 3yrs and never had a crash or any other probs. I get blue screen crash every time i shut down and have to pull the plug out to shut down. Ive yet to find anything new on windows 7 that isnt on older versions. Its starts up faster but everything else is a lot slower.

Ask a Question