SOLVED windows 7 pro (screen gone dark for 24 hrs now)

moe

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Am new to this forum. So greetings to you all. I ran into a problem today while i was trying to update my windows update agent for windows 7 pro(Lenovo M93 all-in-one pc). I tried to update and forget to switch the sleep mode off from the computer. The screen has been black for 24 hours now and the CPU is continously making noise and fan as well. I tried to unplug the electricity so that it boots back the next time, but after ten minutes i put it back with not help still dark screen. Perhaps would someone kindly help out. Thanks in advance.

moe

Reaction score
Hi i asked and now i am answering just in case someone also comes into the same issue. I am using Lenovo M93 ALL-IN-ONE pc. I improvised. Since the screen was not responding to anything , so i pressed power off and on then when it was restarting again i pressed F2 to do a bios fortunately it worked and i went to advance and then pressed the option to return the last know good uodate...All is good now...Thn guys

Ask a Question