• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have tried to install ISA server 2006 in windows 7 but it throwing an error message as " This platform does support ISA server 2006". I have searched so many sites regards this one but i didn't got any information about this . so, can any one please tell me, the windows 7 support the ISA server or not .
i know it is not supporting but want the official kind of information,
if it's supports means what are all the pre-requisites for that.
it's urgent

Thanks in anticipation

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi kirumi, I've removed your 2nd post on this as there's no need to double post ;) I don't know the answer to this question, but I'm sure if someone does they will reply :)

Reaction score
i have the same problem with isa client 2004.
my win7 notebook, just hang at "welcome screen"

is there any workaround this issue ?

thanks in advance

vivi

Reaction score
Anyone get this working yet?

Has anyone got the ISA Server 2004 working correctly on Windows 7 64 bit yet? Right now I am running into the issue where it says its unsupported. This is the updated information it will give me into why its being locked out from installing on the laptop to run reports.

"Address a problem with Firewall Client for ISA Server 2004
Your version of Firewall Client for ISA Server 2004 isn't compatible with this version of Windows.
For information about possible solutions to this problem, go online to the following Knowledge Base (KB) article:" (no article number btw)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926505
I suggest this article, but not sure if the downloads on there will help. I did see one for the Firewall client, but loading the SP3 incase it was not already installed.

Hope this helps

Ask a Question