Windows 7 Home Premium

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
In the last few weeks i have built a new Computer for my wife as a Christmas present (quad core, 4gb Ram, 1gb GPU, 600wPSU) finished now except a new OS so looking around at prices for Windows 7 i found this at a on line supplier i use quite a lot >

I think that will do nicely :D

Reaction score
Premium will do just fine if you don't think she will need the extra features.

I suppose if you decide later the extra features are needed you can do the anytime upgrade.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I think Premium will work, she has Pro on my Rock Laptop .... her Laptop now by the looks of it :lol:

Reaction score
No wonder you are building her a computer. You want your laptop back. Those laptops are three times the computer of my tower. :)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Since you're building the computer, just get the OEM version. It's a lot less expensive. The only kicker is that you will be the tech support now, since M$ doesn't have tech support for OEM versions.

Here in the states you can get the Windows 7 Home Premium OEM for $104.99 w/free shipping. In British Pounds it is: 63.71 pounds.

Not bad eh?

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Yes, the OEM is a lot less expensive. And I have Home Premium and am satisfied. I have two Win 2K/XP Pro laptops and when they go, I'll replace it with Pro, if the price is right. Most of the ones on sale are Home Premium. Good luck with your wife's present. Hopefully, you'll get your laptop back.

Ask a Question