Windows 7 Circle Dock

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm new to this forum. I'm using Windows 7 build 7600 x86 legit version.

I don't see the pie menu or the circle dock, if you don't know what that is, it's like this:

http://circledock.wikidot.com/

Did they take it out?? Coz i can't find any options to enable it....

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
That has NEVER been part of any Microsoft OS. It must have been on a "modified" install you acquired at one time or the other. I don't know of any computer maker putting it on their builds either.

It looks like you can download it and use it though, if you want. It's a free program. For me, I don't like all that "eye candy" and will stick with a desktop of my own style.

Reaction score
oh i don't have a modified install and never had anything modified done to my system, just that i saw that in the beta and saw that mentioned in quite a lot of sites about one of the new features of Windows 7 before its release, and then i came across it again today and suddenly remembered and now i'm wondering why it's not there.

There are programs like Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Windows XP or Vista, and it installs that pie dock as well as Windows 7 themes etc to make your XP/VISTA look like Windows 7.

Ask a Question