windows 7 BSOD's in new laptop

Reaction score
hello everyone, i am having an issue with my laptop from the first time i boot it. it crashes often, saying diffrent type of BSOD codes like 3b system service exception or 0x0000000A irq not less or equal
sometimes immediately after the windows log in. but every day. i tried a different version of gpu drivers but nothing, memtest86+ shows everything clear after lot of hours of tests.
the problem is from the time i opened the laptop from the box, and it continues even if i restore everything in the factory conditions. laptop came with norton security preinstalled but i tried to remove it without solving the problem. i really cant thing anything else. if this was a descop pc or an old laptop i could thing of something but the problem is from the very first boot of it!!

i am sorry for my bad english, i am from Greece and wen i was in school i didn't read very much.

laptop is HP G62 219MW
with WIndows 7 x64

i am sending you the dump files but i also have to add that theese files are not many, i did restore the pc yesterday to its original again using HPs system restore (its a format accually, i just cant find the right words in English to say it).

i hope its a hardware issue, this laptop has a full replace warranty for 2 years for hardware problems!!

Attachments

Reaction score
Hey there, welcome.

You are having failures in the Rtsustor.sys driver overlapping areas of memory that it shouldn't.

Update it from here by downloading and installing "USB card reader driver for XP/Vista/Win7":

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false'

Then check the device manager for the properties to see if the driver has a recent date.

------------

Update Realtek HD Audio driver from here:

RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Fri Jan 29 01:48:35 2010

and update Realtek lan driver from here:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Fri Nov 27 04:45:07 2009

Reaction score
well... in case that wont work what other options we have?

i had one of the BSOD again now, if i disable the device? (cant find it on device manager to say the true)

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000041287
BCP2: FFFFF7000002249D
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Reaction score
first of all thank you for your time, i wish i could help more but my english dont help me explain better the problem, lol, the time i was writing this laptop crashed again (i am using a desktop) so these fdumps are way too fresh!!

Attachments

Reaction score
What does the date for the Realtek card reader driver show as in the device manager now?

Reaction score
i am at work now, i dont have it with me. ill get back to you in 6hrs from now.

Reaction score
but i remember the card reader wasn't at device manager anyware. i had only a quick view yesterday in the list. it should be somewere in USB list right? ill check it again when i go home anyway. damn pcs.... first time in my life i cant thing of anything for a pc problem.

Reaction score
i feel stupid to say that but i cant see the device card reader to my device manager list. it should be at USB list i thing. i have a printscreen of my device manager attached with the latest dump files (2 crashes in 5 mins while i was checking the device manager!)

Attachments

Reaction score
Go into the bios. On the first screen will be Load Optimized Defaults. Set that and save. Boot Windows.

Update Realtek Audio driver. Run it once, reboot, then run it again:

RtkHDAudio

----------

If errors continue, test with Memtest86+ overnight about 8-10 passes. When errors show, replace the RAM.

Reaction score
wasnt able to do that. theese drivers need to remove the old ones first (they remove them by themself and they need restart to continiue), but after the restart windows installs drivers immediatly by themself, you cant install your own unless you turn off the auto driver instalation from windows. that cannot be done to windows home premium.

i did something else, i did a format and install windows 7 x64 ultimate, without using any restore function from HP, its a clean install with my own drivers. its working fine for 2 days now, no errors no anything. i hope it will go like this from now. thank you torrentG for the help,

Reaction score
Cool. All you have to do is uninstall the driver in device manager while also checking the box to delete the driver.

Then run the setup program and it will install.

You're welcome.

Ask a Question