WiFi Computer to Computer connection

Reaction score
Catilley you have all your computers connected wireless to the internet. You should be able to send from computer to computer through wireless connection also.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
That is one thing I've never done or tried to do. Do I need anything special to do this with or are the tools built in? The only thing I know regarding connections are to look at the list of available connections and select one. Mine isn't listed, because I have no router.

Reaction score
Each computer connected to a network whether wired or wireless has the capability to communicate with each other.

Open Explorer (Not Internet Explorer), once you have a the network setup correctly you should see a network option to the left. Try the Network Wizard for starters if you don't see a network option. Check the workgroup name on both computers, it will make things simpler if both computers have the same workgroup name. The default workgroup name is often MSHOME.

Ask a Question