WiFi and iPhone

nof

Reaction score
I am having trouble with iPhone being unable to link up with PC anbd W 7.

I am using Acer eMachine G520 Notebook PC Pentium Dual-Core (T1600) 1.6GHz 2048MB 120GB 17 inch WXGA+ TFT DVD-SuperMulti Double Layer LAN WLAN W 7 (GMA 4500MHD)Main Features:Acer eMachine G520 Notebook PCIntel Pentium Dual-Core (T1600) 1.6GHz Processor with 1024KB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB2048MB DDR2 Memory RAM120GB Hard Drive17 inch WXGA+ High Brightness TFTIntel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHDDVD-SuperMulti Double Layer Optical DriveWireless 802.11b/g WLANGigabit Fast Ethernet LANMicrosoft Windows Vista H...

I want my iPhone to connect as it did with Vista. I am getting the message unable to join the network. Dismiss.

I have tried many pages from google. Only one was promising. It said get push fix for iPhone but I haven't found it yet.

Do I need a driver?

I want to connect in my house. The laptop is upstairs and the network named karen is connected but I want to be able to connect while downstairs or in an hotel as it could before W7.

W7 is quite wonderful - the best OS so far. There must be some little switch somewhere which is blocking connection. I have done resets of Network setting and also Reset all settings but still to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

nof

Reaction score
My iPhone connects to W7 straight out of the box!
Try checking your encryption!

Reactions: nof

Ask a Question