Where do you work?

Reaction score
Just as the title states, where do you work? What do you do for what company? I'll start.

I work in Walt Disney World for Attractions in Fantasy Land, at the moment. I plan to finish school and end up higher in the rankings, it'll be sweet!

What about the rest of you? Share! =)

Reaction score
I work at a University doing IT work at the moment, but I'm on the look out for a new job. Even though there is a recession going on the IT sector seems to be doing ok in my area fortunately.

What do you do at Disneyland, I can imagine that would be quite a fun job :)

Reaction score
I'm at Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida actually, Disney Land is in sunny California. =)

I have 2 roles actually, Attractions Operator, where I operate rides and such, and Dream Maker where I literally make dreams come true! =D

And yes, it is much fun, I love it!

Reaction score
I have 2 roles actually, Attractions Operator, where I operate rides and such, and Dream Maker where I literally make dreams come true! =D
What does a dream maker do? Would be great to have that printed on a business card :lol:

Reaction score
lol, true that!

Dream Maker means I get to lead a family around, take them through Fast Pass lines on anything they want (I can ride too if I wish!) give them stuff, like certificates or food or whatever, and make Magical Moments. =)

Reaction score
That sounds like great fun, it's always a good feeling when you can put a smile on someones face :)

Reaction score
Self employed Bricklayer working in and around London.

Ask a Question