Whats Your Favourite Sauce

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Yes Sauce, some like Tomato Sauce, Brown Sauce etc but do you have one that you like on all sorts of food ?, I have and its Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce love it on Chips a Sandwich or a Kebab ! :D ... So whats your favourite Sauce ?

Reaction score
Since Heinz closed the Aston factory we have stopped buying anything branded Heinz or HP, we won't even buy supermarket own brands just in case Heinz make it. For ketchup or brown sauce we buy Branston. I also buy Sharwood's sweet red chili sauce for stir frying. As soon as the food is cooked I add a blend of one table spoon each runny honey, Sharwood's sweet red chili, and a table spoon of dark soy sauce. I also like the newish reggae reggae sauce on chips and bacon sandwiches.:)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I am not only humorous, I am also extremely good looking and extremely intelligent, also very modest.:adore:
I called the Wife in on this ... and she agrees with you andsome :D .. she likes Tabasco Sauce !.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Cholula Chili Garlic sauce.

That's the very same sauce I use! It's the best, around here it comes in two flavors, that one and the original. It's not cheap, but it's good. Comes straight from Mexico.:eating:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread title had actually nothing to do with condiments. Damn 4chan, damn them all...

I don't really like hot sauces of any kind, to be honest. Even that salsa that they serve at a typical Tex Mex restaurant is spicier than I'd like. Never been big on spicy stuff...probably a cultural thing, as much as personal distaste for piquance.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I like that in Baked Beens Ian, and with a twist of milled Black Pepper :D

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread title had actually nothing to do with condiments. Damn 4chan, damn them all...

I don't really like hot sauces of any kind, to be honest. Even that salsa that they serve at a typical Tex Mex restaurant is spicier than I'd like. Never been big on spicy stuff...probably a cultural thing, as much as personal distaste for piquance.
That's too bad. Chiles are very good for you, twice the vitamin C and 4 times the vitamin A of most citrus. Also have very good antibiotic properties too.

PLUS, chiles will settle a nauseated stomach down real quickly. In Mexico, the mother will give a child a Serrano chile to chew on to settle an upset or nauseated stomach. It does work.

I knew a lady in Oklahoma with severe stomach problems, I told her about the virtues of chiles, her reaction was like yours. But, she took it to heart and gradually weaned herself onto chiles and sauces. Now she's a confirmed chile-head! And no more stomach problems!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
These are my favorite hot sauces:

Three different chiles: Habanero chile, Tabasco chile, Cayenne chile.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We have being trying Encona Thai Chilli and Ginger Sauce ... very nice ! :D

Reaction score
I do the home made Alfredo sauce and a white reduction sauce for my pasta and seafood creations.
Yes, I can cook too....lol.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
My favourite is that which my 9 year old grand daughter regularly gives me.

Reaction score
For stir frying I make an easy sauce, much tastier than bought ones with no synthetic taste. I do the stir fry in the usual way adding a dash of fish sauce then add my own sauce and stir it well in. I don't leave it for too long in case the honey burns..

One table spoon full each of
runny honey, Sharwoods sweet red chili sauce and dark soy sauce, mixed together well. Vary the amounts to your own taste.:D

Ask a Question