USB Coffee Maker

Reaction score
Ok so I KNOW I saw this a year or so ago and now I can't find one anywhere...

It was a little coffee pot powered by USB. It made like a cup at a time but it ran 100% powered off the USB port on your machine.

Anyone know if these still exist out there somewhere??

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I am surprised that a coffeemaker can run off of 5 vdc and a 500 milliamp source!

eBay has tons of USB-powered mug warmers and even some can chillers. Interesting!?

From the reviews I read about it, it is not that efficient at all, barely keeps coffee warm.

Reaction score
Yeah see the Firebox thing is exactly what I'm talking about but it's sold out of the UK only. I don't want just a warmer... I want something that will actually brew me a cup of coffee when I want it.

See, we can't plug appliances in here at work but that is a loop hole. LOL

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
A search took me to firebox but when I look it doesn't appear to be USB at all.

Personally I would rather have a usb missile launcher. I'd much rather shoot people than take caffeine to stay awake and listen too them :p

Now if you really want to get the truth out of your kids you need this.

Truth is those are hardly portable so you may as well get a one-cup coffee maker that plugs in the wall and sits at your desk.

Last edited:

Ask a Question