Upgrade to 7

Reaction score
Hey guys, i currently have 3 computers, 2 are running on Windows XP and one is running on Vista. What is your sense, should, I be planning on upgrading to Windows7. I am a Pro user. I am also very interested in knowing, how are you thinking through the upgrade process. Is there anything very compelling with Windows 7, that we cannot live with? Thanks- greatly appreciate your help

Reaction score
Hey guys, i currently have 3 computers, 2 are running on Windows XP and one is running on Vista. What is your sense, should, I be planning on upgrading to Windows7. I am a Pro user. I am also very interested in knowing, how are you thinking through the upgrade process. Is there anything very compelling with Windows 7, that we cannot live with? Thanks- greatly appreciate your help
Well I am a adiv pro lover my self. after installing W7 for the first tiem I found that W7 bring out a HD quality with my hardware which Xp didnt even come close to. all my programs feel and look HD quality which in xp even with HD hardware you lack the taste and feel of tru HD.
W7 has this ability to self fix it self vs reporting a error to miscrosoft. I have it installed on a computer that keept crashing with xp pro w/media centere W7 has made my system more stable.
also the way W7 GUI is vs Vista and xp pro is addictive. from all the programs I used ot use in xp and form my limited experience of vista I preferr the W7 GUI.

rounding it up W7 is more stable then xp pro and vista ( shoot win 3x is more stable then vista) the way the os brings out the best in your hardware and uses your hardware to fullest capabilities is worth the upgrade. I have 4 builds in front of my ove rhtis summer all around 4k total budgets and 3 of them are for freinds 1 is personal for jsut W7 and collage ( 2300$ budget) after my friends saw the W7 and I showed them all the cool stuff in the gui and hwo it brought out my hd qualities to the fullest they are wanting the RC on thier system till W7 is public. these are all Dedicated XP pro users at power level and wont touch Vista, yet for some reason they cant wait till thier builds are finished.

Reaction score
i have 3 hard discs one with xp one with vista and the other with windows 7
windows 7 is by far the best operating system, its never crashed once, xp is old in the tooth and with time re installation is needed, vista is slow and sluggish.

in my opinion windows 7 is the best operating system ms released, (even in beta form)

however i have a soft spot for windows 2000, to me it was comparable with w 7

Ask a Question