TV Tuner DTV1800H - No Drivers Available

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I've decided to install a copy of windows 7 (one of the newest ones) although I'm not sure if my tv tuner is compatible. When they used to release BETA's I installed build 7000 which was a while back, but the tv tuner never worked, it would never recognize the drivers. Although seeing as build 7600 is available I thought I might give it go, but just wanted to check up with the experts if the card will be compatible or if there is a way to make it compatible.

Windows 7 32 bit edition,
TV Tuner - Leadtek DTV1800H

Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the reply, unfortunately they don't go well with Windows 7. Well the drivers install properly, in the end the tv tuner doesn't scan the channels properly and it just happens on windows 7. I've used vista and xp on the same machine before.

Just with the dual boot, can I uninstall windows 7 if the tv-tuner ends up not working?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, you can remove Windows 7 on a dual boot setup if you don't like it. If you've already tried those drivers it may be worth getting in touch with Leadtek to see if/when they are releasing Windows 7 compatible ones.

Ask a Question