TV Tuner Driver for Sony Vaio

ACM

Reaction score
I'm looking everywhere for the Sony Vaio driver for the TV tuner. I have a Sony Vaio VGC-LN1M.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Did you look for the driver at Sony's Vaio website?

Reaction score
Hi ACM - Welcome to w7forums

Have you checked the manufacturer for the drivers you need?
There is Windows 7 support for this computer.

Your VAIO model: Sony Vaio VGC-LN1M

Reaction score
Hi ACM

Can you take the card out and look for a model number and or chipset for the card. We maybe able to find the cards manufacturer and locate a 64-Bit driver from them. Just because its packaged in a sony doesn't mean sony is the manufacturer of the card. I'm not sure if we can find a 64-bit driver this way but its worth a shot.

ACM

Reaction score
Hi ACM

Can you take the card out and look for a model number and or chipset for the card. We maybe able to find the cards manufacturer and locate a 64-Bit driver from them. Just because its packaged in a sony doesn't mean sony is the manufacturer of the card. I'm not sure if we can find a 64-bit driver this way but its worth a shot.
There's no way I'm going to open up my computer to find it (the tuner came built in). However, I know for a fact it's an AverMedia tuner. I think I'll have to ask them.

Ask a Question