Terminator 4

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Terminator 4 yet? Just got back from the cinema and I was surprised how much I liked it :D

The trailer looked great, but I'd heard quite a few bad reviews about T4 (especially on Rotten Tomato) so my hopes weren't too high. But being the sucker for T1/2 that I am I went along anyway, and I'm so pleased I did.

Without ruining anything for people that haven't seen it, I'd give it a thumbs up. It's a solid follow up to Terminator 1 and 2, and far better than T3. I'm sure Californians will enjoy seeing the Governator too ;)

Reaction score
Apparently Arnie didnt actually act in the film, as he was too busy with politics and such, and it wouldnt give a good impression to the californians if he was doing films than sorting out their state. What the T4 crew did was they used modern day images, and dubbed his voice from previous films. Pretty clever huh?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I played Fallout 3 for a little while last night and it reminded me of the T4 city scenes so much. It would have been great to make a T4 game on the Fallout 3 engine, acting as part of the resistance :)

Reaction score
I borrowed fallout 3 recently off a friend and dont like the continuous, choosing of speech, and having to listen to other characters, IS THERE ANY ACTION.
Another problem i have found is i hit a metaton member by accident in a bar, ran outside and it autosaved. now whenever i play, i get constantly abused in a loop, it isnt fun :(

Reaction score
I enjoyed T4. I thought it was better than T3 and T1, but not better than T2.