Tedious BSOD Randomly appears

Reaction score
I recently put together a PC and it keeps crashing for no apparent reason. I am running windows 7 64 bit with a geforce 9800GT and an i5 processor.

I have been getting system exception errors among others. I was curious to see if anyone could help me out and check out my dump files to help diagnose the problem. I've tried updating drivers, formatting my PC, avoiding certain software and nothing seems to be working. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

dmp attatched.

-Rudy

Attachments

Reaction score
Hey...

Update your Broadcom wireless adapter driver:

Code:
bcmwl664 bcmwl664.sys Tue Jul 07 20:45:04 2009
If that doesn't help, then you have defective RAM. Test with Memtest86+ overnight. Sometimes, you have to isolate the sticks to test one at a time while removing others, to show errors.

Also visit the manufacturer's site for the exact timings and voltage (VDIMM) of the modules. Use CPU-Z to see the model number. Then set the bios manually using these settings.

Reaction score
I went into my bios and am not sure how to change the timings. There are a number of choices that I can change around. What specifically should I change when manipulating the timings and voltage? Furthermore, I installed cpu-z and determined the model number was CM3X2G133C9. The ram is Corsair. I'm a bit lost so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question