system_service_exception

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having all sorts of trouble with BSOD. I've done memory and HDD tests, and everything appears fine at the hardware level. If you need my motherboard, it's a ASUS P5G41T-M-LX Motherboard. I've attached the minidumps from BSODs that have happened since I reinstalled Windows 7. If you need any more information, let me know.

Many Thanks

Barry

Attachments

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I must say straight off that you very likely have a memory RAM defect. One of your crashes shows the cause to be cdd.dll, which means just that.

We can fix other things that need it in the system too:

1) ASACPI ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

Install my attachment to update this driver above.

2) This driver needs an update for the Atheros L1c PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller:

L1C62x64 L1C62x64.sys Wed Apr 01 01:09:17 2009

Visit ASUS' site for your motherboard to download and install it.

3) If errors persist, post the new crash dumps after and then begin to test the memory with Memtest86+ overnight to see if errors are shown.

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for this. I've taken one of the RAM sticks out, and haven't had another BSoD since, so looks like it is that. Again, thanks for your help.

Ask a Question