System operating

Reaction score
Helo to every body , I am Enzo , and I like to have informations , to download the opereting system of my Laptop hp G62 core i3 M350 fron 32 bit to 64 bit: how and from where I can download .
I appreciate you consideration , and thank you for what so ever you may advice me .
Have Good day
E n z o

Reaction score
64 bit

Thanks , I really appreciate your help , I will do now , and let you know the result .
Have Good Day

E n z o

Reaction score
HELLO ,
I TRAY TO DOWNLOAD , AND I AM STILL WAITING TO COMPLETE , BUT IS GOING VERY SLOW ...I SEE ON THE I NEED ABOUT 280HRS. FROM LAST NIGHT....WHAT I HAVE TO DO ? I WAIT OR I CANCEL....IS VERY VERY SLOW.....MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS KEY NET ( ETISALAT - EGYPT ).
THANK FOR YOUR CONCERN ,

HAVE GOOD DAY
E n z o

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes, that is why it is good to use a download manager so that if you loose connection or have to disconnect for a while that you can resume.

280 hours? Your connection must be very very slow. You might see if a friend or family member with a faster connection could download it for you.

Reaction score
WHERE MY DOWNLOAD MANAGER.PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME FROM THE BEGINING HOW TO OPEN DOWNLOAD MANAGER ....ETC.....SORRY TO ASK ALL THIS QUESTION ,
THANK YOU

E n z o

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
FireFox and Opera browsers have one built-in. If you use Internet Explorer then you can install one. There are many including paid versions. The only one I ever tried was freeware ie7pro which includes a mini download manager and some other goodies like a spell checker (yes, most features work in IE8 too).

Reaction score
Hello ,
I get back internet line ( Egypt) please I like to ask if the are some program like Skype ( free ) that I can download on my Laptop ...
Thank you
Have good day

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Hello ,
I get back internet line ( Egypt) please I like to ask if the are some program like Skype ( free ) that I can download on my Laptop ...
Thank you
Have good day
Like Skype? Skype is free....

Reaction score
Yes , but some others program to download and talk from Pc / Pc . I use Skype but sometime is not working good ....can you help me to find ...
Thank you
Enzo

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Hello Enzo and welcome to the forum

Are you physically located in Egypt? Stay safe if so.

Reaction score
Thank,
I appreciate your message , I am in Cairo ( Egypt) .
Now the situation is oky , but we dont trust will be longer......any time
can be explode. I wish that we will be in peace , soon.
Thank you again ,
Have Good Day

Ezno

Ask a Question