Start Up Repair and Safe Mode not working

Reaction score
Hello everyone. So just a few hours ago my sisters laptop was working fine and I was only on facebook checking my email. I then shut it off to watch some tv and stuff. Then, when my sister turns on her laptop, it takes a long time to get to the log in screen, so she got mad and went to her room. She blamed me because I was usuing it, but I was only on it for an hour. So basically, it's all up to me to fix it. I'm kind of good at fixing computers, but this one is new to me. So I try going on safe mode with networking, but a blue screen pops up everytime it stops at Class PNP(?. Or something like that) So then I try to launch start up repair since it was reccommended, but the repairing is taking a long time to start. So can anyone help me? Thanks :D.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You may have picked up a virus. Did you download or install anything?

Can you get the computer to boot or not? If you can then try a restore point (type restore point into the start search box) and restore to a previous time.

If it boots correctly after restore, make sure the AV software is up-to-date and run a Complete Scan. Then, if you don't have it, also download and run a complete scan with the freeware portion of malwarebytes.

Reaction score
Ah thanks. No I haven't actually. Its my sisters college laptop so I wouldnt dare myself to download anything from there.

Ask a Question