Sports and Internet TV missing from Media Center

Reaction score
Hi, I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 build 7600 United States English version.... Internet TV and Sports are missing from Media Center, I am at a loss..... thanks!

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Open Media Center and scroll through the selections to the Extras. To the LEFT of the Extras selection should be "Internet TV Beta". Click this and accept the install, ect.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...that's just it, the only thing under extras is my games.... and the entire sports section is missing....

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
You've gone too far in....go back so you see the whole scrollable menu and to the left of the Extras should be the Internet Beta TV (it's kinda hidden).

Reaction score
Thanks again for the response.... I am looking at the main menu for Media Center there is an Extras section at the top but Internet TV is not there... and the Sports section is also missing at the bottom. Thanks again, any ideas or suggestions welcome...

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
You'll need to update your Media Center. To do this:

1) Under Tasks, Click Settings
2) Select General and then Automatic Download Options
3) Click the big "Download Now" Button and it should start downloading some data (around 5 MG if I remember correctly)

This should then fix your problem.

Reaction score
Internet TV not working on Media Center

I am having the same Issue and no one seems to understand the problem or how to fix it. The Internet TV is nonexistant. No Netflix, No Sports, No Internet TV options are available. I have downloaded all updates, gone throught the set up using express and custom, double checked and triple checked my firewall setting, made sure I was using the U.S. and not U.K versions. And absolutely NO ONE at microsoft seems to know how to fix it.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
thatjesus, Have you tried THIS from Microsoft?

Last edited:

Ask a Question