Sig Pictures

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I can make them so if anyone wants one, post here or pm me! :) I'll make some right now to show you guys some examples.

Examples
NOTE: This list will be growing. Just three for now though. Then, of course, there's the 500 members one that is now fully functional.
sigpic1_betaman.png
sigpic2_betaman.png
sigpic3_betaman.png

NOTE TO IAN: These are getting bigger and bigger, so the file maximum is going to have to grow. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
NOTE TO IAN: These are getting bigger and bigger, so the file maximum is going to have to grow. Thanks! :)
I can't push it past the current limit unfortunately, as it would take too long to load for slower connections - however if you save the file as a jpg it will be much smaller :)

I'm away visiting family over Easter so not online as much as I'd like, but I'll try to check in as much as I can over the next few days :D

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I can't push it past the current limit unfortunately, as it would take too long to load for slower connections - however if you save the file as a jpg it will be much smaller :)

I'm away visiting family over Easter so not online as much as I'd like, but I'll try to check in as much as I can over the next few days :D
Oh, ok. Happy Easter! :D

Reaction score
Mate i appreciate the Sig, looks awesome will set as my sig in a few tics, this is fantastic, i highly recommend this to anybody and everybody.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Thanks and you're welcome, olg! I know it's a little late, but as a celebration for the RC, I'm making sigs for Ian and Thrax as a thanks for Super Moderating and Administrating the forum! :)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Well, once again, I double post but here's Ians. Working on Thrax's now.

Attachments

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
...and Thrax's. I was running short on time so I used your Avatar idea :D.

Attachments

Ask a Question