Scrybe - More features to your touchpad!

What do you think?

• Great software!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really see the use of it...

• Lamooooooo!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
One really nice software, to vastly increase the capabalities of your Touchpad and totally free. The only thing your need is a synaptics touchpad in your laptop, then just install Scrybe and you get loads of features.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Fire Cat

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That looks interesting, have you tried it yourself? It looks like it could breath a little more life in to an old laptop touchpad that doesn't have multitouch or gesture capability.

Things like the scroll feature are pretty neat :).

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
That looks interesting, have you tried it yourself? It looks like it could breath a little more life in to an old laptop touchpad that doesn't have multitouch or gesture capability.

Things like the scroll feature are pretty neat :).
Yep Ian, I use it all the time!
It's nice because you get most of the nice features you get in a macbook touchpad (the only good thing about macbooks really...). Also, you can customize it, so that with certain swipes you open apps, to close an app, you draw a cross, etc... Really neat! It kinda gives multitouch to non multitouch touchpads, because, for example:
In a web browser:
1 Finger swipe: Move the mouse.
2 Finger swipe: Scroll
3 Finger swipe: go forwards or backwards
etc...

I really like it, and others should really try it out!

Cheers,
Fire Cat

Reaction score
Yep Ian, I use it all the time!
It's nice because you get most of the nice features you get in a macbook touchpad (the only good thing about macbooks really...). Also, you can customize it, so that with certain swipes you open apps, to close an app, you draw a cross, etc... Really neat! It kinda gives multitouch to non multitouch touchpads, because, for example:
In a web browser:
1 Finger swipe: Move the mouse.
2 Finger swipe: Scroll
3 Finger swipe: go forwards or backwards
etc...

I really like it, and others should really try it out!

Cheers,
Fire Cat
Any idea if it works with a pen-tablet instead of a touchpad?

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hum... I don't think it would work. Scrybe is designed for touchpads. And since every tablet has it's own features and software, unless you somehow manage to fool your computer into thinking the tablet is a touhpad, it won't work.

Also, you must install synaptic drivers for the touchpad for the installer to accept imstalling Scrybe.

Sorry,
Fire Cat

Ask a Question