Script errors running batch file

Reaction score
We Found the problem for this posting. We have a login script on the desktop model that runs a login script. We will research it to see what is causing the script errors on the printer installs. If anyone has ideas I would still like to hear them on how to improve this install process. We log into Mac OS X servers and do not have a Windows Domain.

I keep getting script errors when running a batch file to install IP printers on Windows 7 Professional. I have a new laptop model, HP probook 6460b, and a new desktop model, Hp 6200 Pro, both with Windows 7 Pro on them. The laptop will run the script just fine but the desktop with the same software installed will not run the batch file. Here is the batch file if anyone has any ideas why this would happen? We ran a similar script in XP pro and had no problems on any type of computer.

C:\Windows\System32\cscript //H:cscript

C:\Windows\system32\Printing_Admin_scripts\en-US\prnport.vbs -a -r IP_10.2.32.208 -h 10.2.32.208 -o raw

cscript.exe C:\Windows\System32\Printing_Admin_scripts\en-US\prndrvr.vbs -a -m "HP Universal Printing PCL 6" -e "Windows 7 X64" -h "c:\\HPUniversal\\" -i "C:\\HPUniversal\\hpcu112u.inf"

cscript.exe c:\windows\system32\Printing_Admin_scripts\en-US\prnmngr.vbs -a -p "SMS lab 142W HP3005" -r "IP_10.2.32.208" -m "HP Universal Printing PCL 6"

Last edited:

Ask a Question