regarding Manual Update

Reaction score
hey there whats up. I'm using windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. im unable to do manual update from the device manager. whenever i select a device from the other device list in device manager and click on driver update it immediatey says " windows could not find driver software for you device". this also happened to me a couple of months ago but i got it fixed by the help of a thread accoring to which there was an option fr it which i turned on or something like that and then i was able to do manual update but now i;ve refreshed my windows and im getting the same prob again and i couldnt find that thread...

plzz help me solve my prob...

Regards

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Caprickhan, welcome to the forums :).

Once you've selected the hardware item you wish to update the drivers for, did you right click > "update driver software" > "Browse my computer for driver software"? That's the easiest way of updating drivers manually if you've got the source files, although may drivers provide some form of installer.

Which drivers are you trying to update and we may be able to provide some more specific help :).

Ask a Question