Print via wifi connection

Reaction score
Hello-
I just upgraded to the beta version of Windows 7 form Vista. I am now (unable) to print off of our local network via wi-fi. I am fairly computer literate, I have tried everything. The internet works fine with my Belkin N+ router...but I cannot print via wi-fi thru my hard lined computer, the one with (Windows 7). Can anyone please help? All 3 of my wi-fi computers have Windows XP on them. Thanks for your help.
-GJZoomy

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you explain your network topology? Am I correct in thinking that you have 3 XP computers connecting to your router via wifi, and then a W7 PC connecting to the router via a wired connection. The printer is then connected via USB to the W7 computer, and you are trying to print from the XP machines?

Reaction score
Hi,
If I can help?

I can use a HP 8180 wifi printer my Windows 7 RC laptop.

It can be a little painful getting the driver / software installed and setup initially.Actually I had similar problems with Vista.

Roger...

Ask a Question