Pool

Reaction score
Well I got a late start this year on my above ground pool. I let it go over the winter and with out a pool cover. Big mistake, really big. It took two days to clean it out and re-level it. Now all that is done and it's time to fill it up, yet another day (24' X 48"), 8800 gallons, but it's done filling up, finally. Now I need pool chemicals, test kit, pool maintenance kit - vacuum, this is because I'm out of pool chemicals, test kit - I cant find, I never got around to buying the pool maintenance kit/vacuum last year. So I've spent $80 on the pool maintenance kit/vacuum and $12 for the pool vacuum adapter, $20 on the pool test kit, and now I have to get the pool chemicals.....When will the madness end......but the wife and kids are happy....I'm wore the hell out.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
BF - If the wife and kids are happy, believe me you'll be much better for it because especially when the wife is happy your life is MUCH easier for it.

PLUS, it helps to promote marital harmony which may lead to .... ?? :knuddel::dancing::love:

Oh wait, you're "Married With Children" ! LOL! :eek:

(And scientists wonder why the male of the species usually dies first!)

So that's why the Great Creator of The Universe invented such things as beer :beer: and fishing and :smokin:cigarettes and :canabis: so men would be able to relax!

Ask a Question