other browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
why use other browsers when windows has internet explorer?
i use ie9 and love it. i play games on club pogo and with ie9 it lets me know who cheats at pogo bowl. i get cross scripting error and java crashing error on people that uses auto bowlers to bowl thier 300 games. they dont know it but thier auto bowlers has a 3rd party tracking cookie from hackers.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Quite simple really. It's nice to have a choice. Some load faster or support newer html coding. If you are happy with IE that is great and many people like it.

Personally I hate Microsoft force-feeding me tabs and changing the order of everything with each new version.

If you haven't tried Chrome or Firefox or Opera then how do you know you wouldn't like them better. Plus some competition keeps them all pushing forward.

It's a personal choice and as we have already had one heated debate over browsers and browser security I will close this thread to avoid another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question