opaque toolbar at top of screen.

Reaction score
My friend has 7. At the top of her screen is a see thru toolbar to access programs. I like this feature. On my pc it is not there. How do I get it? I have win7 home premium just like she does.

David

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Stardock's website says it will only work in the 32 bit versions of Windows 7 & Vista.

Oh well, I pin a lot of my favorite programs to the Taskbar at the bottom of the desktop anyway.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Use compat mode in Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and it works ;) not sure about RocketDock the Icons are compatible with ObjectDock but not tried the Dock.

RocketDock > http://rocketdock.com/

Note for Nibiru i also use SDC from StarDock (it contains Installers) Impulse

Last edited:
Reaction score
My friend has 7. At the top of her screen is a see thru toolbar to access programs. I like this feature. On my pc it is not there. How do I get it? I have win7 home premium just like she does.

David
Windows 7 taskbar also does what you've described. Maybe thats not what you wanted, but if it is, just right click your taskbar, then click Properties > Taskbar, and you can set your taskbar across the top, bottom, or either side and dock your programs on it, and it's see thru like you said.

Last edited:

Ask a Question