SOLVED OKI361

Reaction score
I love my new printer but it's abysmally slow w/ color. Duplexing color speed is rated at 12ppm, 22ppm for simplex. I'm getting 1 page in just under 2 minutes! How do I speed this up?

Reaction score
Please help. I have years of material to catch up on and I got a new printer because my HP was so slow.

Reaction score
Toner is coming but the problem remains. And as a gamer, I have too many damned bookmarks!

Reaction score
You can change the print settings from good, better and best. Which changes the DPI for clarity. Depending on what printer make and model you have, just go through the print settings and look for something along those lines described above.

Reaction score
Ah, had forgotten about this thread so I may as well continue my woes. I moved and my OKI came with me. Printed a couple of pages, then it quit. Error message showed that the K cartridge needed replacing even though it was at 70% capacity indicating a full waste toner cartridge. OKI said it was probably defective. Replaced it, still no go.

Installed Win 8, futzed around w/ it, ran a "refresh" and lost all my programs! Reinstalled Win 7 and that relegated all my files to "windows.old." Tried reinstalling the printer on the new OS and it couldn't be found or needed a driver (though it supplied w/ one for the OS).

I'm pulling out my hair w/ all of this stuff! I had Team Viewer before I "refreshed" and I've long wanted an online guru to keep me outta trouble. Not worried about identity or theft, not much left o' my life as it is.

Anyway, you guys have always been great as my go-to place. Too bad my brain is so stuffed! :confused: