Off for a few days

Reaction score
We are leaving later this morning for a few days break six miles from Bath. Back late on Tuesday. Behave yourselves while I am not here to keep you in order.:D

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats M8!

:) Enjoy your break! I won't be here anymore on Tuesday though. I'll be on a train back to Holland tk see some friends.

You know you can't tame the Windows 7 Crew.
Especially not the cat...

Last edited:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Happy anniversary to you and the missus, andsome!:handkiss:

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip! :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations and enjoy the trip :D

Reaction score
Just got back home. We had a lovely time. Saturday was very wet, but we dodged in and out of places that we wanted to visit. On Sunday and Monday the weather was absolutely gorgeous, cold but with wall to wall sunshine. We visited three National trust properties, including Lacock Abbey, where some scenes for the Harry Potter films were shot.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Welcome back andsome, glad to hear you had a good time.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Aye up. 'Andsomes back. Best behaviour everybody!!
Had some nice times down Bath myself a few years back. Very photogenic place. Glad you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know. I had problems. And when you get to a nice spot by the Spa Baths, it's a right bugger finding a space to park your chariot!
We used park and ride to get there on Saturday. No problems, the sat nav took me to the bus. On Sunday when we went out, we drove on to somewhere else afterwards. The only route back was via Bath. Many roads had been blocked off ready for Monday morning road works, and the sat nave people must not have been brought back up to date. Thank goodness it kept re-calculating the route and got us through eventually. We would still be there now if we had been navigating ourselves.

Ask a Question