Not able to Login MySQL Administrator after restarting my System

Reaction score
Hi,

I am struggling with MySql from last two weeks.

I have installed MySql Essential 5.1 Version Win 32 installer on Windows 7 operating System with in the path 'C:\MySql\' not in the regular path 'C:\program files '. Then installed MySql GUI Tools.

After successful installation, when i tried to login to MySQL Administrator and Query Browser, its getting logged in.

But When my computer restarted, then i tried to login to MySQL Administrator, its not getting logged. even if in Query Browser & MySql Command Line Client. Its giving error no 1045, could not connet with password 'YES' somthing like that.

When i tried to stop MySql Service, its also not able to stop at MySql Tray Monitor.

Can anybody suggest is MySQL support for Windows 7. If supports what are the precautions i have to take. My System is Windows 7 32 bit OS on Dell Studio 1535 Laptop

anybody can help me pls

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi vlrao.83, welcome to the forums :)

I've got MySQL running no problem on Windows 7 and I haven't experienced this problem before. Have you got the MySQL service starting automatically on boot, or are you starting it manually?

Ask a Question