No Network

Reaction score
I have a Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87 motherboard with an i5 and I can not get the Ethernet controller installed. Can anyone help?

I have my virus checker disabled, and I reinstalled the Bigfoot LAN driver and the motherboard say it installed but my device manage say it is not installed and I have no network. I did have a network until my friend uninstalled the LAN manager but now everything on the motherboard says everything is installed. I'm not sure what to do next?

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
First. get new friends that don't mess with your computer :D

Type system restore into the menu search bar. Run System Restore. Restore your system to a time just prior to when your friend uninstalled the driver.

NOTE: You may need to check the box next to "show more restore points" so you can see further back in time.

Reaction score
:)Go check your "Device Manager",:rolleyes:May b it is Disabled.you can access directly by typing on RUN "devmgmt.msc"

Reaction score
If you go to Device manager,If any tools are disabled. it will shown by "down arrow mark",if driver problem is there "it will be there in yellow"mark.By that you can get to Know

Ask a Question