Need 4 speed Underground Sound Issues

Reaction score
I'm having problems fixing the sound issue with this great old game. Sorry should I say music!!! The sound FX and speech works
but no music. Now for years I've been installing and configuring old games, ie changing cfg, ini and good old registry. setting up old games for hd tv and getting graphic issues fixed. So i'm no Novice.
I'm running intel Quad Core 2.6, 4 gig of ram, nvidia 610 with 2 gig of ram, 2 TB HD WD's, M Audio 2096 Sound Also 7.1 Xusb External, but I only use the HD port for HD Sound with my graphic card, I do swap sometimes.
Oh yeah using win 7 64bit.
I found my game in the loft the other day the 2 cd version. Would love to get the music working EA Traks if not I could setup my own play list. Oh yeah sorry using DX 11, have down graded to 10 and 9 also tried the sdk version.
Many Thanx in advance.

Reaction score
I'm having problems fixing the sound issue with this great old game. Sorry should I say music!!! The sound FX and speech works
but no music. Now for years I've been installing and configuring old games, ie changing cfg, ini and good old registry. setting up old games for hd tv and getting graphic issues fixed. So i'm no Novice.
I'm running intel Quad Core 2.6, 4 gig of ram, nvidia 610 with 2 gig of ram, 2 TB HD WD's, M Audio 2096 Sound Also 7.1 Xusb External, but I only use the HD port for HD Sound with my graphic card, I do swap sometimes.
Oh yeah using win 7 64bit.
I found my game in the loft the other day the 2 cd version. Would love to get the music working EA Traks if not I could setup my own play list. Oh yeah sorry using DX 11, have down graded to 10 and 9 also tried the sdk version.
Many Thanx in advance.

Ive seen this problem before it might be possible to download the album and then extract the music into the NFS folder ?

Reaction score
there may be issue with your sound card that's why you are unable to hear any sound of the game, have you tried any other game than nfs, is the issue same?

Ask a Question