My... *cough* history...

Reaction score
My name is... well, my name now is Sycthus, and I'm not quite sure if I come in peace.

Not much is known of my past due to a horrible accident involving a 2000W power supply, a straw, a rubber duck and a particle accelerator; which no-one has yet managed to replicate without the rubber duck coming to life, eating them all and going for a swim. ;)

Anyway, I'm an avid computer user, and take a love in all things binary. I'm hugley enjoying Windows 7, and would like to say a rather large hello to everyone out there that may well break my internet browser, due to the utter sincerity of it. However, there is no suitable smiley for this, so for now, I think I'll just say hi! :wavey:

In the meantime, feel free to ask my anything (although my knowledge of computer support isn't huge), as I'm always up for a chat!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah.. when the straw reached critical mass, it bounced off the dilithium crystals at warp speed and crashed into the LHC, thus causing the liquid helium to spill out all over the place ;)

Reaction score
Not really, I've only seen the most recent movie, but dilithium crystals and warp speed are great lines!
(Wow, dilithium comes up on the spell checker. I didn't think it was real!)

Ask a Question