My 2 dogs!

Reaction score
A picture of my two dogs!

Jazz, a Harlequin Great Dane bitch aged just over 3, and Min, A Lhasa Apso bitch aged about 7 months!

Attachments

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Fantastic, Geoff. I am a dog lover. Only memory I have though, of very large dogs - many years ago, as a favour, I babysat a Great Dane for a family who had to take two months holiday overseas. A woderful affectionate creature. but.
1. Darn thing was so big, it always took a straight line to anything it fancied, disregarding furniture or people on route and, 2. It was a walking flea factory. I tried every potion and lotion in the book, without success.
(It was still an enjoyable experience!!)

Last edited:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Geoffers, I'm also a dog lover, but my two passed away, one in 2005 and the other in 2007. They were dashounds, and I loved them dearly. There's nothing like coming home and they come running to you, just wanting to be petted. Not like some people, you walk in the door and hear a bunch of bitching. I love animals, but we can't have a dog here. But I rescued a starving kitten in August. It was so tiny and scared. But now, at 7 months old, she is healthy and happy. It's good to see people who love animals. They don't ask for anything except your love for them. Hope they are doing well and always will be.

Reaction score
I'm well used to big dogs now. Jazz is my 5th Great Dane!
I've had a Brindle, 2 other Harlequins and a Fawn. But, now we are at the age when everything has to be downsized. :(
First the car, then a dog, and next the house!

Min is a real bundle of fun. So affectionate - something Danes don't show.