mr. magoo issue

Reaction score
i have been unable to get rid of the mr. magoo even when using malware bytes and bitdefender updated how do i get rid of this problem when the security i use does not work on it nor system restore as well on my laptop ruuning windows 7 professional every time i thing i have it solved it comes back up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I think Kaspersky has a bootable scan CD you could try.

Reaction score
mr. magoo problem

Yes i have tried malware in safe mode as well and with bit defender 2010 as well even trying to find in the registry

Reaction score
esst for magoo

no i have not tryed esst online but i have use Mcafee stinger

Reaction score
Now why would you want to get rid of me? I'm pretty harmless unless provoked. I guess I am dumb enough to mess up your system, so zapping me might be a wise move.

:marchmellow:

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Now why would you want to get rid of me? I'm pretty harmless unless provoked. I guess I am dumb enough to mess up your system, so zapping me might be a wise move.

:marchmellow:
I'm on your side mr.magoo. Us cartoon characters have to gang together. Where's Bugs when you need him?

Ask a Question