SOLVED metric collection sdk

Reaction score
i have a file on my computer called metric collection SDK i tried to look up what it means one sight said if its metric collection SDK 35dill file its a virus. if my file hasn't got the 35 dill at the end is it safe or is it still a virus.............. windows 7

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
From what I can find this can be a perfectly normal file from Lenova.
File Extension MSI?
about 2MB ?
what is the Date/time stamp?

Reaction score
From what I can find this can be a perfectly normal file from Lenova.
File Extension MSI?
about 2MB ?
what is the Date/time stamp?
thanks for trying to help me with this it says METRIC COLLECTION SDK 19/7/2015 11.48 WINDOWS INSTALLER....... 2.053 KGB
ON THIS DATE I TRIED TO DOWN LOAD SOME DRIVERS FROM THE LENOVO SITE BUT I FOUND OUT THEY WERE DIGITALLY UNSIGNED AND FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER, SO I UNINSTALLED THEM A FRIEND HELPED ME OUT TO GET THE RIGHT DRIVERS FROM A SAFE PLACE, DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DELETE THIS OR DO YOU THINK ITS OK..... THE DRIVERS WERE FOR MY CAMERA AND YOU CAM DRIVERS.................by the way the file is from disc drive c then windows then windows down load installations file

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
most likely it is fine, it's probably one of the files you downloaded from Lenova but, if you don't need it then delete it.

Reaction score
most likely it is fine, it's probably one of the files you downloaded from Lenova but, if you don't need it then delete it.
okay thanks for your help and advice i didn't know if it was safe to delete or not................. thanks

Ask a Question