Members Pictures

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting and fun if Members had a thread where they can post maybe pictures of themselves or maybe there pets, PCs etc, Windows 7 Forums is a great community and it would nice to get to know each other :).

Anyways this is me

And this young lady keeps me young ... and in line :D, the wife Stephanie

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
BrianRascal.jpg

Draceena happened to mention her pet bird so I did a search on pets and came up with this old thread.

This photo is several years old. That is my dog Rascal. She was over 14 years old when she died in January.

Veedaz, we miss you and hope it is only good things that are keeping you away so long.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
TM,
You won.'t believe it. My brother and sister in laws' dog could be a twin. I'll dig up the best picture I have and post it or PM you.. "Lupe" is 14 years old. One blue eye though.

I'll be in touch.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Here's my beloved pets. Missy, on the left, was put to sleep in November, 2005 at the age of 14. She had cancer of the liver, was on a special diet since she was 7, due to enzyme imbalances of her liver. Candy, on the right, was put to sleep at 12, in March, 2007. Her illness was sudden, had an enlarged heart.

The best thing about the two of them, when I came home, they were always happy to see me. No chin music, the only thing that they wanted was a treat, and to be loved. And they loved in return. I miss them so much.

Although the picture has a more recent date, it's because I didn't have a digital camera at the time, and is a "picture of a picture"Pictureset1 021.jpg

PS: The foot in the upper left corner of the picture is that of my wife.008.jpg

My pic is my avatar.

Cat

Attachments

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Well, here ya go everybody! The following is me on the right and my son Adam before his H.S. graduation in 2002 in Edinburg TX.

He takes after his mom more than me... part Creek Indian and Arapaho, more Creek though. I'm just 1/8 Arapaho with German, English, Scots and Irish.

The following is a picture of my ex-wife during the divorce...

Then this is what I realized she really looked like after the divorce... Since TM assumes that I think she's a witch, then well here ya go! (You know what they say about assuming.)
Plus I don't want TM to have a coronary or an stroke! LOL! ;)
:eek:

P.S.
TM, I see both you and I are "follicle challenged". LOL!

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
RascalSarris-1.jpg

This is Rascal with her pet guinea pig Sarris. Rascal and I used to walk in the Cleveland Metroparks every day and one cold October Rascal kept sniffing around this dark patch on the ground. She wouldn't come and I figured it was a dead squirrel or something but I went over and there was this guinea pig so I push it into my backpack and take it home. Now most guinea pigs are skiddish creatures that run from their own shadow but not this one, you go to pick it up it just stays there. He (Sarris was a boy) used to run around the floor and Rascal would chase him but never bite it or hurt it in any way. He lived for 4 years with us (and he was already an adult when we found him) but died about 16 mos before Rascal. I had my pet Rascal and she had her pet Sarris :)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Nibs that picture is scary as heck - geez! Your just bitter. It's your own dam* fault because with teeth like that you shoulda expected to be castrated :p

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Nibs that picture is scary as heck - geez! Your just bitter. It's your own dam* fault because with teeth like that you shoulda expected to be castrated :p
Bitter?... nah! That's alright, it's all good. She married a "former" best friend of mine and a year after they got married he gained over 140 lbs and now a porker supreme.

Now back to those photos... good looking dog photos! I love dogs, absolutely the most loyal creatures there are on this Earth.

I wish I had a picture of Daisy, my English Setter I had back in the '70s. The smartest dog I ever had, probably one of the smartest I've ever been around. She loved to ride shotgun in my old 1954 Ford Custom Deluxe with Overdrive.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
I'll start off with a fairly up to date picture of myself:

Next up, a picture of myself and the husband when the Vancouver Olympic Flame came through our city:

And finally a nice picture of our budgie Nova. Unfortunately she had a cyst and passed away over a year ago but she was a fun (though sometimes frustrating) pet. She could perch on your finger (or on the arm of my glasses) and knew my whistle anywhere.

Enjoy!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Your dachshunds were cute Cat, thanks for sharing.

SNAKEMN3.jpg

This is me about 15 years ago in Detroit, holding 7-10 babies (& when I had hair). I used to raise Columbian Red Tail Boa Constrictors until I got a job in Cleveland and had to move. I had 7 adult breeders and had over 10 clutches, over 200 babies (clutches range from 3-50 babies but my personal min/max is 17-39). My adults were "Paula Aboadual", "Reboa McEntire", "BoaLinda Carlisle", "Clint Boalack", "Michael Boaolten", "David Boa", & "Boailly Ray Cyrus". My biggest was Paula; she was 8 ft long and as big around as my arm at the elbow. Michael was my longest at 9 ft but the males don't get very big around, maybe the size of my wrist or less.

Reaction score
Thanks, it was all white when I bought it from a mate. It's the 2nd one of that model I've owned. Out of service atm with a cracked cylinder head.

Dogs are great but it gets a bit squeezy when they all want to get on the bed with me.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
View attachment 1487

Draceena happened to mention her pet bird so I did a search on pets and came up with this old thread.

This photo is several years old. That is my dog Rascal. She was over 14 years old when she died in January.

Veedaz, we miss you and hope it is only good things that are keeping you away so long.
Ok TM here's my bro-in-law's dog Lupe! (Loopay) She is 12 or 13 in this picture and 14 now.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Yoda, yes they definitely have a similar appearance although I can tell from the table and chair that theirs is much bigger. Mine was only 35lbs (15.9 kg or 2 stone 7 pounds) , probably smaller than even your dog. The mother was my neighbors tan cocker spaniel and the father may have been David Copperfield's dog (the little magician got inside their fence :p )

Reaction score
The Rotties are so cool! I had one that passed away a few years ago, named Rampage. He was so awesome haha! Reminds me of him so much.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, love my Rotties but so sad as every one I've ever owned over the yrs (I'm up to dogs 7 & 8 now). Got cancer in their 7-8 yrs of age and had to be put down. Never yet had a Rotty die of old age. Buzz the one on the left in the pic is gone, again from Cancer. Oldest one I ever had was a bitch that got to 9.
Nearly all were "2nd hand dogs" bought from animal shelters.

Reaction score
Well here I am a few years ago.......the wife hates this picture.....I love it....LOL. Here is my wife of 18 years....and finally here we are when we first got together. Puppy love....who knew....she did that's who. Damn!
106_2357.JPG

0221001441.jpg

The younger years_0001.jpg

Oh, here is her dog.....that I have to take care of.....wth.....
102_2801.jpg

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Wow bass that looks like the best catch of your life there; lucky for you she didn't throw you back :p

And she's a lot easier on the eyes then Nibs interpretation of his ex :eek:

Cute basset hound too.

Ask a Question