Lol. Nice dog :D

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Check this out: [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]7ky7rbs8BBc[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - If you watch this 100 times you'll still laugh!! FOUR!!!![/ame]

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
That's just wrong... downright plain wrong! You being a male should appreciate that! LMAO!

The first ever carrier of the Windows 7 Forum Medal of Honor :)
What's with this sig bar? I didn't get to vote! Damnit! Your such a humble person FC!?? WTH?

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
The video is funny, but that ear cropping business is messed up.

Reaction score
They do that (Ear Cropping) when they are young to train their ears to stand up. The classic Doberman look. If they didn't do it the dog would have floppy ears.

It's common with Boxers too.

http://www.gentledoberman.com/doberman-pinscher-ear-cropping

Ok, We don't allow that over here in australia, it's considered cruel and is against the law, likewise now tail docking is now no longer allowed. Vets can be fined if they are caught doing it.

Reaction score
Yeah I just love the BS that writers put in their articles.

Cropping it allows it to function like a natural dog ear, able to perk-up, position toward sounds, and lay flat.
Natural dog ears would be to leave them alone. Natural comes from the word nature not cosmetically altered.

Anyway that video might have been funny, if it wasn't for the inhuman person with the laser pointer staging things. Such things are only funny when they are not perceived as being staged.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Ok, We don't allow that over here in australia, it's considered cruel and is against the law, likewise now tail docking is now no longer allowed. Vets can be fined if they are caught doing it.
That's a very compassionate country you live in. Here it seems blue ribbons are more important than a dogs well-being.

And no doubt you've heard of our high profile NFL quarterback that spent a couple years in jail for killing dogs that couldn't win dog fights for him anymore. Yes, raising dogs for fighting (to the death) contests to bet on.

Despicable!!

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
That's a very compassionate country you live in. Here it seems blue ribbons are more important than a dogs well-being.

And no doubt you've heard of our high profile NFL quarterback that spent a couple years in jail for killing dogs that couldn't win dog fights for him anymore. Yes, raising dogs for fighting (to the death) contests to bet on.

Despicable!!
He's been reformed by all mighty Tony Dungy :rolleyes:

what a joke

Reaction score

Despicable!!
Had not heard of that particular NFL player but those that indulge in dog fighting are in my opinion the lowest form of life around. Fortunately it does not happen a lot here in Australia but sadly has been happening a bit more since (warning, warning, racist comment coming) we've had more immigration from cultures that see dog fighting as a sport.

We've never had ear pointing over here but tail docking was common until a few yrs ago. Only legislated out fairly recently. I'm used to seeing my Rotties without tails but I'd never go to a backyarder just to keep that look with any more dogs I get. All my dogs have been from animal shelters and were already adult dogs.

Ask a Question