Lne100tx not working in windows 7

Reaction score
hey guys i really need help i installed windows 7 and everything's fine exept my linksys network card lne100tx i looked on their website and they said the 5.2 version is coming soon so i know alot of ppl has the same issue but if u have a solution or know the release date for 5.2 please let me know thx.

Reaction score
Hi kakaumaga - Welcome to w7forums

Have you tried pointing Device Manager to the install folder for your Linksys card?

It doesn't look like there will be anymore updates for this card. The last update was over 8 years ago. It maybe time to purchase a newer card.

The Linksys LNE 100TX 10/100 Ethernet card download package contains the latest network drivers and for the LNE100TX cards. It can be used on most recent releases of Windows and will install version 5.12 of the driver onto your system. The network card driver was last updated in late 2001 and it is unlikely to have any further revisions - so make a backup copy for future use. It is important to ensure that this driver is the right one for your system - see the readme file included with the download for more details.
Read more here - http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/linksys-lne-100tx.html

Reaction score
Lne100tx

yea i think i'm gonna buy a new card it doesn't work thx alot for u help anyways i really appreciate

Ask a Question