Just installed

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've never posted to a forum, anywhere, so forgive any etiquette errors on my end.
I accidentally 'instructed' the Recycle Bin to not show on the desktop. I have a shortcut to it, but what is the actual name of the Recycle Bin exe, and in which Windows folder is it.
I have used Windows since 1992, so I'm no stranger to it. Can someone please tell me what the difference is between a Windows 'library' and a Windows folder?

Thanks ....

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Go to the Start Orb in the lower left and in the "Search Bar" type - Recycle Bin.

At the top of the window you'll see: "Show or hide common icons on the desktop".

Click on it and there you can choose which icons to show on the desktop.

rak

Reaction score
You can also right click the desktop and select "personalize" and, over on left, select "Change desktop cons". There you wil find all the available system desktop icons

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the difference is between a Windows 'library' and a Windows folder?
I could be wrong but I am thinking a library is a group of folders all showing under one place. Lets say you added five locations to one library then the contents of all five locations will show in the library.

Ask a Question