issue with music programs

Reaction score
I am unsure if this goes in Software or Hardware because it relates to both...

it seems that EVERY TIME I use some sort of music editor, my right click on my computer is disabled and is disabled for about 5 minutes after I close ALL music programs then it works just fine!!! is the music programs creating interference with my laptops pointing device??? this ONLY happens when running music editors!!!

Already Tried: Updating my touchpad drivers

Reaction score
could be just slow response, i have on some files a slow response when checking their properties when i right click them.

Reaction score
music editor may not be compatable or it didnt install correctly. try installing it again. you may also check if its certified to run on win7.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You have not filled in your computer hardware specs. Also the specific music programs you say cause the problem could help us in running a search for similar cases.

You say it is fine after about 5 minutes so that definitely sounds like a slow response to me, too. Like the program is still cleaning up and it has your resources busy.

Shintaro

Reaction score
+1 TrainableMan.

Without your hardware spec and the software that you are trying to run, it would be more of a pure guess than an educated guess.

Ask a Question