Is my Freezing problem Related to my Internet Connection?

Reaction score
Hi, I have this freezing problem. at first it freezes few seconds after startup. I reinstalled win7-64bit and it fixed but...
but now SOMETIMES it freezes again. I almost do every solution u guys told HERE but it didn't fixed!!
however, I recently discovered, this problem maybe relates to my connectivity to internet. cause when i reset my adsl modem, or i open a program that relates to internet connection (e.g online games) this problem arise!!

have you any idea about this?

my system:
MB: ASUS p7p55D deluxe
VGA: sapphire HD5850 vapor-x
RAM: Corsair-1600-4GB
HDD: western digital-64mb-1TB
CPU: intel core i7-860
Power: Green 685watt

modem: adsl2+ asus AM602

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
There are many programs that attempt to update automatically by default unless you turn that off. It is quite possible there are background updates running whenever you connect to the internet.

What I suggest is downloading a couple programs to see exactly what is running on your system and using CPU and to see what programs are accessing the internet. The first is Process Explorer and the second is TCPView and both can be found listed in the System Monitoring section of our Freeware DB.

Neither of these programs will solve your problem but the may point you to software that is utilizing your computer and leaving you waiting.

Ask a Question