SOLVED internet explorer not running right

Reaction score
Hi been running win 7 for a few weeks and was running good now in internet explorer its going funny,
say i type in nokia in the google search it then goes to page with nokia then i choose nokia it redirects me to a site other than nokia if i click on nokia update it comes up security iv got viruse and tries to make me download security centre but defender stops it i then close the browser i am runing eset nod32 Ver3 and it tells me iv no virus can somone please help

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
It sounds like something has slipped by and you anti virus itself could also be compramised. Can you try and download Malwarebytes Anti-malware and report back if you can or can't?

Reaction score
It sounds like something has slipped by and you anti virus itself could also be compramised. Can you try and download Malwarebytes Anti-malware and report back if you can or can't?
Hi downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-melware it found 14 antivirus pro 2010 and 7 cookies removed and works fine many thanks for tha info

Reaction score
just to add to this it worked for a hour then went funny again iv changed to firefox and used this for hours and it is much better and faster & stable

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you running any anti-virus software? It sounds like you have some malware on your computer, so just switching to FireFox isn't the best solution ;)

Ask a Question