I'm off.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Well, I'm off the forums. Maybe you've noticed that I've been inactive lately, so I decided I might as well not just disappear suddenly.

So lately, I've started having a LOT of work, as well as the rest of my free time devoted to website developping. I don't have much time to visit forums like this one - and others neither, for that matter.

All I can say is, it's been an awesome 9 months here, and I've learned loads, and not only about computers ;)

For all the people wondering about my forum (I got a few PMs) I'm working to get it working. I ended up buying a VPS at Amazon, and I should get it back up in one / two weeks. Thanks for your support there ;)

I might visit from time to time though ;)

Cheers,
FC

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
All the best FC, I'm sure we'll see you around from time to time :)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Take Care FC! Hope to see you around the web!

Have fun and don't kiss too many French girls! :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Good luck with your studies and your future, Firecat. We will miss you.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Take care Firecat, hope you won't forget us and pop in once in a blue moon to say how things are going. :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Don't stay gone too long, Fire Cat!

Hopefully you'll get caught up on that homework:D.

BTW, when is your website going to be open again? I've tried to get onto it, but can't.

Best of Luck,
Cat

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :)

@Nibs Well... I'm limited to one at the moment :D I don't think she'll appreciated if I kiss others...

@Cat Not sure exactly... I'm setting up my new server. Apache and PHP work. But MySQL is a pain. It'll probably work in a week or two, but I'll then have to wait for the domain change. And to add to that, I'm going to release a new websites on new years day.

Anyway, thanks guys :) I sure will miss you, Traino annoying me, Cat and his extra-long posts, etc...

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Bonne chance FC. Tu dois revenir nous visiter, ok?

Last edited:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks guys :)

@Nibs Well... I'm limited to one at the moment :D I don't think she'll appreciated if I kiss others...

@Cat Not sure exactly... I'm setting up my new server. Apache and PHP work. But MySQL is a pain. It'll probably work in a week or two, but I'll then have to wait for the domain change. And to add to that, I'm going to release a new websites on new years day.

Anyway, thanks guys :) I sure will miss you, Traino annoying me, Cat and his extra-long posts, etc...
Let me know your new website address, feel free to PM me if you want. I want to keep in touch. Good Luck to you, FireCat. You have a lot of potential, take it and do great things, the future is yours.:)

Cat

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Go forth, into the world young man. Live, love, laugh! And when you return, you shall be a slightly older young man.

Best of luck to you!

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
'got a little time now. For all the people missing my forum, I'm nearly there :)
I spent the whole day SSHing into my server, installing packages, importing the databases, etc..

I haven't changed the CNAME for the domain, so it doesn't work yet, but you can still access it through here:
http://184.72.72.115/fc-designs.com/

Thanks for the support guys :)

Ask a Question