How to stealth all ports in KIS 2011's firewall

Reaction score
I just started using Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 on Friday after reading good reviews about it. Last night I checked it's firewall with Gibson Research's ShieldsUP! and the firewall failed the Common Ports and All Service Ports tests. The All Service Ports test showed the following results. Port 1 -Stealthed, Ports 2-25 -Open, Port 26 -Stealthed, Ports 27-103 -Open and Ports 104-1055 -Stealthed. How do I stealth all the ports in KIS 2011 ? P.S. I have a Netgear WNDR3700 V1 hard wired to my desktop (only pc) and I disabled Windows Firewall in Services before running the test.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Have you read the owners manual for Kaspersky or checked the Help section?

Reaction score
Didn't come with a User Manual

It didn't come with a User Manual, as I downloaded and purchased it from Kaspersky's website on Friday. The help file doesn't really explain much. I posted on Kaspersky's forum, but haven't recieved any information on stealthing all the firewall's ports. It took someone on this forum helping me configure it's daily scans. Kaspersky's tech support on that one sent me answers on how to remove infections, instead of how to schedule it to run daily scans. Otherwise it appears to be a good product like Maximum PC said a few month's back.o
Have you read the owners manual for Kaspersky or checked the Help section?

Ask a Question