Help with constant bluescreen

Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Ever since I bought and installed my Radeon R9 290, I've been having constant bluescreen issues. I'm not positive that this is the root cause but it's the only thing I can place the blame on as of this moment!

I've uninstalled the drivers, reinstalled new ones, re-seated the card and memory, all to no avail.

The error code that's been popping up is 0x0000003b.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Mainboard.png
    Mainboard.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 545
  • Memory.png
    Memory.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 518
  • Minidump.zip
    25 KB · Views: 456
  • RamMon Speed Info.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 417
  • SPD 1.png
    SPD 1.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 492
  • SPD 2.png
    SPD 2.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 503
  • SPD 3.png
    SPD 3.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 526
  • SPD 4.png
    SPD 4.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 497
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Paste the above fault code into your browser and click on the link to MS. Unfortunatly its not letting me post the link here. There is a possible fix fro MS for this.
 
Top