Windows 7 won't turn on

Reaction score
hello and good morning my apologies if am posting the wrong place need help
am trying to fix a screw up i caused am trying to boot up a hard drive that has some diag info that i need to use a adapter unfortunatly
i presses something by mistke and the system rebooted with something updating wrong and now it wont turn on any ideas of how to create a repair disc on a usb to fix it or any idea at all please

Reaction score
"wont turn on" ? how ? can you be more specific ? it's been over a month. i hope this problem is fixed by now. do you still need help ? there are so many options. can you access this page
do you have access to another pc to make a repair disc ? does your pc have a cd/dvd rom to boot to ?
yes, you can repair your pc. is your data backed up ? do you want to reinstall win 7 ? can you make a mx linux usb device
i've been able to boot computers that are inaccessible with mx linux, to gain access to the windows drive, and documents. there are a lot of options. which way do you want to go

Ask a Question