Google engineer develops Facebook Disconnect

Reaction score
I rest my case. Typical hypocrisy from one overly intrusive data gathering network pointing a condescending "watch them closely" finger toward another.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hmmm. Smokescreen methinks. Watch them and you'll forget to watch us! (But useful all the same!!)

Reaction score
Google engineer develops Facebook Disconnect

Now if only we could do this for google. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Was we not just talking about google doing this very thing with a 40 year old Google Cookie (Gookie).
Cliff, the bigger question here could be .. "What other covert data gathering method besides Adsense, Analytics and Urchin is Google currently using to track online activities, that has not been made public knowledge yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cliff, the bigger question here could be .. "What other covert data gathering method besides Adsense, Analytics and Urchin is Google currently using to track online activities, that has not been made public knowledge yet?
There is no telling about that. I know I'm not qualified to find out or I would be trying.

Ask a Question