Google Chrome and Windows 7 !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi m8's..i just have a problem.I installed succesfully the Windows 7 RC 7100 few days ago, and now i'm just downloading some software that i used on Vista before...and downloaded the browser Google Chrome,evrything was fine,the installation was succesfully and i launch the program and is always blank page..i type something in the adress bar and then i got a blank page...i try to refresh it and then the message "this page can't be displayed"....Other browser work fine for me like Internet Explorer 8,Mozilla Firefox 3.0,Opera...I know that i can use one of this browser's but i like the chrome...so maybe some compatibility problems?

Thanx in advance....

Sry for my english...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you right click on the Google Chrome shortcut, go to properties and change the target so that it has this switch on the end:

--in-process-plugins
It should look something like this:
"C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --in-process-plugins"

Hopefully that will work for you :)

Reaction score
If you right click on the Google Chrome shortcut, go to properties and change the target so that it has this switch on the end:

It should look something like this:
"C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --in-process-plugins"

Hopefully that will work for you :)
Thx Ian for the try..but didn't work for me...have u maybe some other idea how to fix the problem?...;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Actually, try putting the switch before the last quotation mark so that it looks something like this:

"C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Applica tion\chrome.exe" --in-process-plugins
If that fails, try using this switch:

–no-sandbox

Reaction score
Heh Ian..Again thx but even the BETA doesen't work for me...I need to use firefox..:(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a thought - I know IE8 has what is called offline - IE8 will do the same thing if it is offline

I am not sure if Google Crome has this or not

Reaction score
I just downloaded Chrome after doing some reading so I have more learning to do. Naturally, I have a book but the interface is confusing the bejeebers out of me.

Suppose I'll get it one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question